Friday, July 25, 2014

Birthday Fabric Sales, 7/25!




Happy Birthday to me!!!

So, today is my birthday and I woke up to quite a few fabric sales! Could there really be a better day than your birthday to buy fabric?! I think not!

Though I'm not sure I need any.

Yea, I got a good laugh out of that one too.

Okay! Here we go! If you know of any that are not listed, please let me know!


Sales

-use code clearance 50 for 50% off the clearance section, no end date specified!
(lots of half yard bundles!)

-no code needed, up to 75% off fabric, yarn and kits, ends midnight 7/28!

-15% off apparel and linen blend fabrics, no code needed, sale ends at the end of August!
-10% off Cotton Couture, no code needed, ends 7/31!

-all charm packs are $6.89, no code needed, no end date specified!

-40% off Snowman Gatherings and Aspen Frost, coupon applied at checkout, ends 7/31!

Fabricworm
-30-75% off sale sections, no code needed, sale ends 7/27!

Pink Chalk Fabrics
-Huge Summer Sale, no coupon needed, no end date specified!




UK Sales

-all craft ebooks are Buy 1 Get 1 Free, no code needed, ends TODAY, 7/25!

-This is not a UK site, but if you spend $50, you will get 50% off of international shipping, adjustments will be made manually after you place your order, good until 7/31!

Sparkly Fabric
-Riley Blake fabric sale, no coupon needed, ends 7/30!


Happy Shopping!!





No comments:

Post a Comment